iPhone stores altitude and speed, GPS informations along with location coordinates on photos metadata.
- Download the “Exif Viewer by Fluntro” App from Appstore
Appstore Link: – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/exif-viewer-by-fluntro/id944118456
- After downloading and installing the app, open app and allow the app to access to your photos.
- Select the Desired Photo.
- Scroll down to Altitude and Speed section to view height and speed at which image was shot.
- Image below shows GPS Altitude and Speed of an image captured from Airplane.
Highly Recommend to try out Lite (Free Trial version) first
EXIF Viewer by Fluntro Lite to view Photos resolution in EXIF Metadata before downloading Paid Full version.
Appstore link of Free Lite version :- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/exif-viewer-lite-by-fluntro/id979066584
Appstore link of Paid Full version :- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/exif-viewer-by-fluntro/id944118456